Seeking writers with pagan focused content in mind from local, national and international content and cultural perspectives.
The PBN News Network is brought to you by the Pagan Business Network. Our vision is to bring regional, national and international stories to readers across the country, and beyond. We are seeking writers to bring interesting content for those who are pagan or pagan friendly.
- All submitted content is subject to approval by the PBN News Network staff.
- All content submitted must be owned exclusively by the author. Any previously published content must contain its original publication information. By submitting it to us, you state that you will comply and all content will meet this guideline.
- All how-to pieces offering tips, techniques, methodologies, opinions, or insight must be of value to the reader and reflect your expertise on the subject.
- Articles must not contain non relevant usage of explicit sexual content or explicit language. All articles should contain a content advisory in the first paragraph if the piece contains these subjects. Nor should articles contain gratuitous usage of profanity. Medical, or educational articles referring to such matters should be done so with relevance and taste with all relevant sources quoted.
- No submitted content or article shall contain medical advice of any kind.
- Articles should not contain content that incites violence, radicalism, or discriminatory views against any groups or individuals.
- Articles should contain at least one image with all attributions to images and media that are not the sole property of the author up to an including stock photography. By submitting this content, you attest your right to use this material, and take full ethical and legal responsibility for any breach of copyright or ethics. Any falsification of factual information, deliberate or accidental, will result in the immediate removal of content. All articles are subject to editorial review and alteration.
- News articles shall contain no less than 3 hyperlinks to relevant content. All pieces should contain a minimum word count of 500. Interviews should start at a minimum of 1,000 words with at least one attributed photo.
- Pen Names are allowed, however we must have a verifiable legal name for our records that we shall keep confidential in accordance with all local laws. PBN writers must be 18 years of age or older.
Should you wish to apply, please use the contact form located here.